Pages

"A fascinating story." ~Bob Illes

It was a great honor to see this comment, in my Facebook private messages after I sent my blog link to him and my self-revelations on Facebook while feeling out the climate and gauging interest levels on my social media sites. I trust his judgment. He is 4 time Emmy winner with 6 nominations. He wrote for many of the high quality, comedy sitcoms and television specials, of the 1970’s and 1980’s. Here is short list of the comedy elite for whom he wrote. People like Lilly Tomlin, Smothers Brothers, Dick Van Dyke, Carol Burnett, Martin Mull, Red Foxx, Smokey Robinson’s Motown Revue, to name a few. With that kind of entertainment industry cred, his comment was especially encouraging.

"Lots of humor. Semiautobiographical, mixing psychological with dark humor, illustrating and defining mental illness in a cultural context while traveling through different social experiences from the background of the 60's and 70's to the present." ~Alexander Emmert, Invictus films
By George, he's got it! (This comment followed his expressed interest in a writing position after reading this blog and being my Facebook friend for a year.)

“Jaw-dropping” ~Luke Sacher Documentary filmmaker

“You should write an autobiography, these are great stories.” ~Eddie Fisher in 1976

"Helluva story" ~Louis B. Mayer (I swear to G-d he spoke to me from the spirit realm)


chrysrosen@yahoo.com 808.457.9541

Friday, February 22, 2013

Facebook

Please visit me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/chrys.rosen?ref=tn_tnmn

or Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chrys_Rosen

If anyone feels inclined to explain to me, in the comments below, the steps to follow for adding a Facebook and Twitter widget on my blog's title page screen. If someone (you maybe) takes a few minutes to instruct me, I assure you a spot in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers for a full 12 month calendar year.

That's not chopped liver. Daily now too. Please Please Please someone help me. This post looks and this post is, just tacky, as if a, totally defective, mentally ill, highly tech-challenged, prissy girl is responsible. I simply cannot handle that self-concept, for even, one more minute.


*****************911 EMERGENCY****************** the cognitive dissonance is too painfully real.

Mahalo to any White Knights.
Chrys XO

No comments:

Post a Comment